Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts

SOFA Stamp for Germany

05.04.2018 - 게시글

Dependents with certain nationalities of members of the US-Military have to get a SOFA stamp in order to enter Germany when moving to the new posting in Germany (PCS).

This is relevant for all long-term (more than 90 days) visits to Germany.

The SOFA stamp is not issued by the German Embassy but by an American authority in Germany, Commander 1st PERSCOM in Schwetzingen / Germany. Please contact this place directly.

For further information you can also contact the US Embassy in Germany by phone: +49-30-8305 2585

If you only plan a short trip to Germany (less than 90 days) then please take a look at our Schengen Visa section.

Additional content

According to the Schengen-Agreement, tourist and business visas issued by a mission of a Schengen-member state are valid for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic,…

Schengen Visa (short term/no employment)

맨 위로