Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts

National Visa (long term or employment)

비자 신청

visa application form and passport, apply and permission for foreigner country, © Colourbox


If you plan to stay more than 90 days within a period of 180 days or take up employment you need to apply for a national visa.

Applications for national visa can only be handed in at the visa section of the Embassy.

In most cases the Embassy needs to contact organisations and institutions in Germany, so the process of issuing a visa can take some time. So be sure to apply as early as possible.

Please note:

A national long-term visa (D-visa) also allows you to travel to the other Schengen countries for up to 90 days within a period of 180 days.

For further Information, click here.

Application forms:

Now you can use the online application form also for national visa applications. Please enter your information on this website, print the comlete form out (with the barcodes) and bring it to your appointment.

You also can use the application fom in PDF.

Visa categories and others

Check the requirements for Study visa.

Study visa

Check the visa requirements for study preparation.

Study applicants

Check the visa requirements for language course.

Language course

Check out the visa requirements for au pair.

Au Pair

Check the visa requirements for researchers and scientists

Researchers and scientists

Check out the visa requirements for work permit.

Work Permit

Check out the visa requirements.

Family Reunion

If you want to study in Germany (study, apply for a study, pre-study language course) you have to submit proof that your financial means are adequate for that purpose. One way of proving sufficient…

Blocked Account (Sperrkonto)

맨 위로