Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
- Preparation and organization of visitor programs for German delegations
- Research and analysis related to the economic situation in the Republic of Korea as well as trade issues (e.g. microeconomic and macroeconomic data, environmental, energy and digitalization policies)
- Drafting of memos and reports
- Media related work in the field of economy and trade
- Organizing of and participating in economic and trade related events
- Furthering and promoting diplomatic and trade related networks
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree with a major in economics or business administration (minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree)
- Profound knowledge in economics, preferably with a particular focus on Korean economy and trade as well as environmental, energy and digitalization policies (professional experience in these fields is highly welcome)
- Very good communication skills: Excellent knowledge of English and Korean (fluency both in spoken and written form), good or very good German skills will be advantageous in the selection process
- Profound interest in the exchange with relevant German and Korean institutions in the field of economy, business and trade as well as in bilateral and international cooperation
- Teamworking skills
- High flexibility, including willingness to engage in events after working hours
- Possession of a valid work-and residence permit for the Republic of Korea
Initially, we will offer a fixed term-contract, valid for one year. A long-term employment is possible depending on evaluation.
For further questions please contact Mrs. Lee, Eun-Sang (email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; phone: 02-748-4114).
Qualified and eligible applicants will be invited to a written test at the end of September 2019. Eligible applicants will be invited to a job interview.
Please submit your applications in German or English language attaching:
- motivation letter
- supporting documents about the professional formation and professional experience
until September 20, 2019 to the following email-address:
내용 더 보기